I am a famulus*. I realized that when I opened my eyes and beheld my Mistress. She has beautiful black hair with dark sparkling eyes. She whispered her name and my name in a ceremony. I was an initiate then, just as my mother had been to her. I was chosen from the litter because of her.
She is a witch called by many names: bruja, carodejnici, hexe, noita, sorciere, mayya, boszorkany, strega, szkartacica, feiticeira, vrajitoarea, lov na vestice, mangkukulam. In her coven, she is known as the vicious Leto of Iola but to her husband she's the docile Gie. I am known as the friendly Utoy at home but in ceremonies, I am a faithful Damon of Aeden.
I wrote this blog to chronicle in form of a grimoire** some of the spells that my Mistress and I have done. These spells were chosen to address specific needs especially when you need it. Welcome to our realm.
*famu·lus (fam′yo̵̅o̅ ləs)
noun pl. famuli -·li′ (-lī′)
an assistant, esp. of a medieval scholar or sorcerer
**grimoire (plural grimoires)
No comments:
Post a Comment